Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Beefing up Adamant

Well, I've been going to the gym lately, and I've noticed that everything looks better with some thicker muscle on it. =D

I've been taking a hard look at the Adamant, and there were a few things that bothered me about her.

I think someone pointed this one out to me, but I ignored it--probably because I'm too proud! =\ The wings are far too flimsy looking. Whereas the rest of the hull is armored like a turtle, the wings are these wafer-thin things that look like a toothpick could tear through. So, in an effort to beef up the wings a bit...



Obviously, I wanted the ship to look a bit more feminine than the Sacrilege or Maller which is the basis for the design, however, I also wanted the ship to look like it could withstand some punishment if battle were unavoidable. The wings really compromised that look. With a few minor alterations, though, I think we can get her to look a little more muscular than what she currently is. =D



This seems to go a long way to getting those wings in better shape.

Dan


PayPal Logo

Followers