So, it's been a little time since I've posted anything here. There are a few reasons for that. One: I've been busy over December with other things, and haven't had the time to really put any updates on here.
Secondly: I've been looking for a way to update my online presence for a little while, and with the advent of Art Station Pro, I think I found it. So my www.danbrowncgi.com URL will now take you to my Art Station portfolio instead. I'll have a link to the blog still, though, from that site (right at the top, so it's impossible to miss). The blog's direct URL, if you still need it, is danbrowncgi.blogspot.com.
The downside is, any comments or +1s on this site are lost. :( But I figured this was a good solution because I really needed to get a proper portfolio and a blog really isn't that great for that. Still, the blog is good for showing off WIPs and whatnot, so that's what I'll keep it around for.
So, hopefully the DNS changes propagate properly and everything ends up good in a couple hours. If not, the danbrowncgi.com URL may be down for up to 48 hours. Eek.
Anyway, also here is the update on what I've been working on:
Starting the command deck for the Nero's Fire/Viminal attack ship. I've decided to merge the two items together and build a modular command deck that'll fit into both ships.
So far, texturing and modelling is going slowly, but oh well. :)
Still tweaking textures and putting in geometry, obviously. But she's shaping up nicely, I think. :)
Anyway, hopefully everyone is doing well. And here's hoping the DNS propagation works right. :|